approach to informed
Stewart Pearce says: “Even the most powerful of individuals can suffer from stage fright. For some this is so challenging they’ll do anything to avoid speaking in public. However, even the most paralyzing of anxieties can be transformed and eliminated through expertise.”
When giving a presentation everyone in the room immediately forms an instant opinion about you based on the performance you give, not just the content. As with so many things in life, ease and charm in formal speaking do not appear by magic, but by acquiring specific skills.
This presentation skills training which can be one to one or as a group seminar provides highly personalized techniques , derived from the craft of theatre and the experience of performance . All the most successful principles that overcome the challenges of nervousness or self-consciousness are used:
- to encourage the butterflies to fly in formation
- to relieve the shaking hands and sweaty palms
- to deliver all with an easy body and mind, filling the space with spirit, awe, magnetism and natural authority.
The skills you will acquire
- Self-control through relaxation
- Focused body language for easy rapport
- Using your voice to create presence
- Clarity and rhythm for performance that excels
- Gravitas and Magnetic speaking
- Developing and organizing the perfect pitch
- Managing the audience and commanding attention